The BCA Programme prepares you for a professional career in Computing and Information Technology. It gives you an in-depth knowledge of software engineering, information systems and the practical skills to apply this knowledge.
In this programme, students are exposed to various areas of computer applications including the latest developments keeping pace with the industry.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Any candidate who has passed HSC (10 + 2) exam from any stream and secured minimum 45% marks.
- To develop appropriate IT skills, Knowledge and attitude in students, so as to make them competent and also inculcate entrepreneurship skills among them.
- To impart sound knowledge in key areas of computer science or industrial computing.
- To carry out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications.
- To demonstrate professional competence in developing software, in its design and implementation.
- To develop sound practical skills to enable the students address problems which arise from computer systems and applications.